Genshin Impact 1.7 Leaks: New Yoimiya Gameplay Video, Skills, Constellations Leaked
Here is some leaked Yoimiya gameplay in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact is all set to receive a new character, Yoimiya in the 1.7 update, and we some exciting new gameplay has surfaced online today. The next update that is slated to release in the game is the 1.6 Update, and fans are eagerly waiting for it.
- MORE: Genshin Impact Electro Archon Leaks – Raiden (Baal) Screenshot, 3D Model Leaked
With the release of the 1.6 Update, players will be able to try out an all new character Kazuha, along with a new region the Summer Islands. This will give players a variety of new quests to take part in. The costume system is also making its debut in the game, with two new skins for Jean and Barbara joining the game.
Genshin Impact 1.7 Leaks: Yoimiya Gameplay Video, Talents, Skills Leaked
Today, a new leak has surfaced which showcases the upcoming character Yoimiya in action. The leak comes from popular Genshin leaker Sukuna, who has leaked quite a number of things in the past.
Alongside that, there is another video which showcases Yoimiya’s burst skill in the game. From the looks of it, it seems like Yoimiya is all set to be one of the most popular characters in the game.
Finally, we have the talents and constellations of Yoimiya. You can find them below.
- Yoimiya follows her own creation, the Ryukin Kumomagusa and leap into the air, firing firework arrows in front of her, dealing AOE pyro dmg and tag one of the enemy hit with Ryukin Flare
- When part members (excluding Yoimiya herself) hit an enemy under the effect of Ryukin Flare with their normal attack, charged attack, plunge attack, elemental skill and elemental burst, an explosion will occur dealing AOE pyro dmg. If an enemy under the effect of Ryukin Flare was defeated, the Ryukin Flare will be transferred onto another enemy nearby and will continue from the remaining duration. Ryukin Flare will only explode every 2s. When Yoimiya is defeated, the effect of Ryukin Flare generated by Yoimiya’s skills will also disappear.
Normal Attack – Firework Show
- Normal attack will fire 5 consecutive shots with the bow.
- Charged attack have 2 charge levels.
- Charge level 1: shoots an arrow with flame, dealing pyro dmg
- Charged level 2: A max of 3 flame arrows will be fired depending on charge duration. These flame arrows will auto track nearby enemies and dealing pyro dmg on hit.
- Plunge attack: shoots a rain of arrows in the sky, and quickly plunge into the ground dealing AOE dmg.
The Flame Blazing Dance
- Lights up strings of firework, and make the flame revolve around Yoimiya. During the blazing dance, Yoimyia’s normal attack will be converted to pyro, dealing pyro dmg and increasing the dmg of normal attack.
- During the blazing dance, charged attack level 2 will no longer generate the tracking arrow. The blazing dance effects will be removed when Yoimiya is switched away.
- Akadama Ryukin – Increase the duration of Ryukin Flare by 4s. Additionally, when an enemy is defeated under the effect of Yoimiya’s own Ryukin Flare, Yoimiya’s attack will increase by 20%, this lasts for 20s.
- Delivering fire with a million lanterns – When Yoimiya’s pyro dmg causes a crit, she will gain an additional 25% pyro dmg bonus in the next 6s. Yoimiya will still gain this effect even if she is off-field.
- The flame trick – +3 to the Flame blazing dance, max level is now lv15
- The experience of a fireworks professional – When Yoimiya’s own Ryukin Flare causes an explosion, the CD duration of Flame blazing dance is decreased by 1s.
- Summer fest Nishiki-e – +3 to Ryukin Kumomagusa, max level is now lv15
- Potential flow of the stars – During the Flame blazing dance, when Yoimiya uses her normal attack, there is a 40% possibility that an additional flame arrow will be fired, dealing 50% of the original damage. This dmg is regarded as a normal attack dmg.