Genshin Impact 2.0: How To Complete The Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual Puzzle
Update 2.0 is available now for all platforms!
The second major update for Genshin Impact has finally arrived, the 2.0 update brings with it plenty of new content for players to discover and complete, including new puzzles. One of the new puzzles in Genshin Impact 2.0 is the Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual, which can be a little tricky.
If you’ve found yourself inside the well on Inazuma and can’t work out how to complete this puzzle, you’re in luck. Here’s a complete guide on completing the new Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual puzzle located at the bottom of the well.
- MORE: Genshin Impact 2.0: All Electroculus Locations & Details
Genshin Impact 2.0 Update
Genshin Impact’s 2.0 update was finally released on July 20th, with a whole plethora of new content for players. The update is available for iOS, Android, Windows, and PlayStation consoles.
The latest update for Genshin Impact includes new characters, weapons, quests, and even a whole new region to explore, Inazuma. The new region consists of three new areas for players to discover, Narukami Island, Kannazuka, and Yashiori Island. Players must be Adventure Rank 30 or above to explore Inazuma.
There’s plenty more to be discovered in 2.0, including new domains, new gameplay features, new characters, weapons, and more. Check out the official Genshin Impact 2.0 Patch Notes at the link below to see all of the content included in the new update.
- MORE: Genshin Impact 2.0 – Patch Notes
Explore The Bottom Of The Well
Before completing the Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual Puzzle, players will first need to explore the bottom of the well that can be found in Konda Village.
Players will be required to break through the large rocks, which is demonstrated in ZaFrostPets short YouTube guide. Then after summoning electrogranum along the way, players will come to the challenge found at the bottom of the well.
How To Complete The Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual Puzzle
For those that are struggling to complete the puzzle at the bottom of the well in Inazuma, follow the steps below to complete the challenge.
Please note: This quest begins at Konda Village. This is not a guide for completing the full quest and is only for completing the puzzle found inside the well towards the end of the quest.
- In the centre of the open space inside the well, there is lamp. Interact with the lamp to ‘purify‘ it. This will use 1 Ward to purify the lamp.
- A pattern will then appear in the central monument.
- The number on each lamp in the room must coincide with the pattern on the monument.
- Follow the line from the bottom right of the monument, the circle on the bottom right of the pattern symbolises number one.
- Head to the lamp on the right hand side of the room and interact with it, changing it to number one.
- Change all of the lamps so that they range from 1 to 5 in the same order as the line on the monument, starting from the right hand side.