Genshin Impact 2.1 Leaks - Electro Oceanid, Hydro Hypostasis, Fishing and Moonchase Events Leaked
Two new world boss fight Events are coming in Genshin Impact 2.1
According to the latest leaks published by Genshin Impact leakers, miHoYo plans to add several new Events in Version 2.1, including a fishing-themed Event, and boss fight Events against the Electro Oceanid and Hydro Hypostasis.
- WEB EVENT – How to clear The Heron’s Invitation and get Freemogems
Genshin Impact 2.1 Events leaks explained
According to Genshin Impact leaker Penpen, at least six new events will be added over the course of Version 2.1:
- Distant Storm, a boss fight event against the new Electro Oceanid boss
- Light Caresses the Moon, a cooking event focusing on Xiangling and Keqing, probably related to Moonchase
- Hyakunin Ikki, “one among a hundred” in Japanese, highly likely to be an Inazuma version of Contending Tides (waves of mobs fought under specific conditions)
- Lunar Realm, an Event focused on the new fishing mechanic, also seemingly linked with Moonchase
- Mendacious Waves, new boss fight event against the new Hydro cube boss
- Spectral Secrets, seemingly a treasure hunting like event
- MORE LEAKS – New islands coming with Version 2.1 leaked
New events, Raiden Shogun and Sangonomiya Kokomi materials
This is the usual amount of Events we’ve gotten in each patch. The Electro Oceanid event seems to be specifically geared for those who’ll pull the Raiden Shogun, as it’ll drop her Ascension Materials according to Honey Impact. Similarly, the Hydro cube will drop Ascension Materials for Sangonomiya Kokomi. If you pull one of these two new characters, you’ll have to farm these events. Needless to say, the bosses will still be farmable even once the events ends. But it’ll be more advantageous to farm during the events.
Keep in mind every event coming with Version 2.1 will be officially revealed during the update’s live stream. 2.1 is planned for September 1, so the live stream will be around two weeks before then.
Genshin Impact is available on PS4, PS5, PC, and mobile. A Nintendo Switch version is also in development. You can always hit me up on Twitter @A_iyane07 to discuss you current progress in Inazuma.