Genshin Impact 2.2 Leaked Thoma Talents, Constellations, and Passive
Here are the talents and constellations for Thoma.
Genshin Impact’s 2.2 is still a few weeks away, but we have learned a lot about what we can expect from the update.
Just a few weeks ago, the 2.1 Update made its debut in the game, adding three new characters, two new regions, a plethora of items, quests, and much more. We are barely halfway through the update, and the third new character is still yet to arrive via the second banner.
- MORE: Genshin Impact 2.2 Leak Reveals New Electro Geo Whelp & Hound Enemy
The beta for 2.2 is underway, and it has revealed some disappointing stuff for fans. It was expected that a new 5-star character, Yae, will be making its debut in 2.2 but the beta doesn’t feature her which means we won’t be getting her anytime soon. That being said, a new 4-star character, Thoma, will still be arriving in the 2.2 Update.
The latest Genshin Impact leak comes from Honey Impact, and it reveals the talents and constellations of Thoma. Here is all you need to know about it.
Genshin Impact 2.2 Leaked Thoma Talents and Constellations
Normal Attack: Swiftshatter Spear
- Normal Attack– Performs up to four consecutive spear strikes.
- Charged Attack– Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to lunge forward, dealing damage to opponents along the way.
- Plunging Attack– Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Thoma spins his spear, slicing through his foes with roaring fires that deal AoE Pyro DMG and weave themselves into a Scorching Panoply.
Thoma uses the tip of his spear as a pivot to channel flames and perform a kick that deals AoE Pyro DMG and unleashes a defensive Blazing Barrier. At the moment it is unleashed, the Barrier will apply Pyro to Thoma.
- Free Fisher– Succesful fishing attempts in Inazuma have a 20% chance of scoring a double catch.
- Imbricated Armor– When obtaining or refreshing a Blazing Barrier, the current active character’s Shield Strength will increase by 5% for 6s. This effect can be triggered once every 0.3s seconds. Max 5 stacks.
- Flaming Assault– The DMG dealt by Crimson Ooyoroi’s Fiery Collapses are increased by 2.2% of Thoma’s Max HP.
- A Friend’s Duty– When Blazing Barrier takes DMG for any character other than Thoma, Thoma’s own Blazing Blessing CD is decreased by 3s, while his own Crismon Ooyoroi’s CD is decreased by 3s. This effect can be triggered once every 20s.
- Shrewd Staff– Crimson Ooyoroi’s duration is increased by 3s.
- Fortified Resolve– Increases the Level of Blazing Blessing by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Long-Term Planning– When a Fiery Collapse from Crimson Ooyoroi hits an opponent, Thoma will restore 1 Energy. This effect can occur once every 0.3s.
- Raging Wildfire– Increases the Level of Crimson Ooyoroi by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Burning Heart– When a Blazing Barrier is obtained or stacked, the DMG dealt by the Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks of all party members is increased by 15% for 6s.