Genshin Impact Engulfing Lightning - How To Get, Rarity, Best Stats
Here is what you need to know abut Engulfing Lightning.
Genshin Impact is all set to receive an all-new weapon Engulfing Lightning in the upcoming update, and it is one of the many things to look forward to in the update.
The update will be launching on the 1st of September, and we are all set to receive some exciting things in the game. Not only will it have the usual addition of new characters, regions, quests, items, and weapons, but we also have a dedicated event to celebrate the game’s anniversary.
- MORE: Genshin Impact 2.1 Kujou Sara – Best Build, Ascension Materials
While the new characters include the Raiden Shogun, Sara, and Kokomi, we have a new weapon arriving as well. Here is all you need to know about it.
Genshin Impact Engulfing Lightning – How To Get
Like every update, the weapons in the Epitome Invocation will be changing after the 2.1 update releases. The highlight of the banner will be Engulfing Lightning, the latest 5-star weapon to arrive in the game. Along with that, we also have The Unforged as part of the banner.
For players who want the Engulfing Lightning, they need to wait until the 2.1 Update goes live. Once it’s live, it will be available under the Epitome Invocation. If you are looking to pull for the weapon and are wondering about the stats and you can find the details below.
Genshin Impact The Unforged – Best Stats
- Type – Polearm
- Description- A naginata used to “cut grass.” Any army that stands before this weapon will probably be likewise cut down…
- Rarity – 5 Stars
- Level – 90
- Refinement Rank – 5
- Base ATK – 510
- Secondary Stat: Physical DMG Bonus – 55.1%
- Special (Passive) Ability – Timeless Dream: Eternal Stove
- Special (Passive) Ability Description- 28% of Energy Recharge over the base 100%. You can gain a maximum bonus of 30% Energy Recharge for 12s after using an Elemental Burst.