Genshin Impact - Legend Of The Vagabond Sword Event Guide
Here are the complete details!
The Legend of the Vagabond Sword is an event in Genshin Impact 1.6 that gives rewards on completion.
This event adds additional “This BP Period” Battle Pass missions to the Marine Hues Battle Pass. But it is to be noted that the Battle Pass EXP obtained from this mission does not count towards the weekly experience limit of 10,000 BP EXP.
So let’s check out all the details regarding how to complete it, bosses, characters and rewards associated with the event.
- MORE: Genshin Impact 2.0 Inazuma – 10 Map Exploration Gimmicks, Changes You Should Know ASAP
How To Complete Legend of the Vagabond Sword Event
In this event, you will have to fight dangerous enemies like Maguu Kenki and an Element-shifting Geovishap. Also, this new event is a Domain challenge which means it doesn’t take place in Dodoland. While the environment is less impressive, it does give you a chance to take part in interesting boss fights.
In Legend of the Vagabond Sword event features, you will have to fight with three main bosses: the Hateful Oceanid, Revived Primo Geovishap, and Dual Maguu Kenki. For that, here are the steps you need to take:
- Go to the challenge location (Click Challenge Location on the event page to find it)
- Enter the domain and adjust the diffculty
- Defeat the boss to complete the challenge
- Get a higher score for more rewards
How To Participate
The event went live on June 25 and you need to have Adventure rank 20 or above to participate in the event. You can play this event with friends or via random matchmaking and solo as well.
Event Details and Challenges
Here are some of the things you should know about the event and its challenges:
- Starting on the first day of the event, a new challenge will unlock each day until the seventh day, by which all the challenges will have been unlocked.
- Before starting the challenge, players can choose from different difficulty levels and special combat effects known as Flairs. The amount of points you obtain for completing the challenge is based on the difficulty and the Flairs selected.
- During the event, players can take the same challenge stage multiple times. The goal is to try and obtain the highest score that one can for each stage. The total combined score will be the sum of your high scores on all challenge stages. When your total combined score reaches a certain amount, you can claim the corresponding rewards.
- Note: Your high score will not be affected if you attempt the stage again and score lower. But if you score higher, that would become your new high score for that stage.
- After the event ends, your accumulated points will be lost and you will be unable to claim any more rewards. So make sure you claim your rewards in time.
Challenges and Rewards
|I||Showdown: Ancient Rock Drake I||60||6050|
|II||Lament: Bitter Hate I||60||6550|
|III||Battlesong: Ingenious Impermanence I||60||7050|
|IV||Showdown: Ancient Rock Drake II||60||6250|
|V||Lament: Bitter Hate II||60||5850|
|VI||Battlesong: Ingenious Impermanence II||60||7050|
|VII||Wanderer’s Threefold Challenge||60||11450|
Once your total score reaches a certain amount, the event-exclusive name card style “Celebration: Battlesong” and other rewards like Hero’s Wit, Talent Level Up Material, Mora, and Mystic Enhancement Ore can be claimed. The first time you clear each challenge, you will also be rewarded with 60 Primogems.
That’s all you need to know for completing the Legend of the Vagabond Sword event in Genshin Impact. For more queries, feel free to drop a comment.