Genshin Impact The Unforged - How To Get, Rarity, Best Stats
Here is all you need to know about The Unforged.
Genshin Impact’s next update will also be bringing The Unforged weapon in the game, and fans are curious to learn more about it.
The 2.1 Update might not be the biggest update for the game, but it is definitely one of the most anticipated updates. The reason for that is that it is colliding with the anniversary event.
- MORE: Patch Notes For Apex Legends Update 1.79 Today (August 30) – Prowler Arenas Fix
There are some notable changes planned in the forthcoming update, including the arrival of new characters such as Raiden, Sara, and Kokomi. Raiden is the vessel of Baal, the Electro Archon of Inazuma. Along with that, we are getting a new weapon as well known as the Engulfing Lightning.
Genshin Impact The Unforged – How To Get, Rarity, Best Stats
With the new update, we will be getting some old weapons in the Epitome Invocation banner as well. The Unforged is the other 5-star weapon that will be coming with the Engulfing Lightning.
The weapon will be available under the Epitome Invocation once the update goes live. Here are the stats of the weapon.
Genshin Impact The Unforged – Best Stats
- Type – Claymore
- Description- Capable of driving away evil spirits and wicked people alike, this edgeless claymore seems to possess divine might.
- Rarity – 5 Stars
- Level – 90
- Refinement Rank – 5
- Base ATK – 510
- Secondary Stat: Physical DMG Bonus – 51.7%
- Special (Passive) Ability – Golden Majesty
- Special (Passive) Ability Description- 4% for 8s. Max 5 stacks. Can only occur once every 0.3s. While protected by a shield, this ATK increase effect is increased by 100%.