GG Strive Patch Notes for Update 1.07 - July 27, 2021
The new update has finally landed
Guilty Gear Strive fans now have the game servers back online. Let’s have a detailed look at the latest GG Strive update patch notes and see how the characters have been affected.
As you may already know, the first content from Season Pass 1 in Guilty Gear Strive dropped a few hours earlier. Goldlewis Dickinson is the very first playable character joining the roster of GG Strive in update 1.07.
- CHECK THIS OUT: How to Pre-order The Panic Playdate Console – Date, Time, Price and Quantities
You can take a look at this character’s abilities and fighting method down below. Dickinson’s main weapon against his enemies is a coffin handcuffed to him. He can smash enemies with the coffin more like a hammer, or even use the help of the unknown person inside the coffin to perform some special combos.
Also, you should count on Dickinson’s laser eye for some ranged attacks, before the enemy reaches you.
Having said all that about the new character, he is not the only important stuff in update 1.07. The new update improves the spectating experience, and fixes a lot of bugs in various sections of the game from offline modes to battle system. Let’s take a look at GG Strive patch notes down below.
GG Strive Patch Notes for Update 1.07
General / Game Modes
- Added Goldlewis Dickinson as a playable character.
- Players who have purchased “GGST Season Pass 1” will have access to the playable character after the update patch is applied on July 27.
- Added Goldlewis’ BGM “The Kiss of Death.”
- Goldlewis must be selectable in order to use the BGM.
- Fixed an error in which the opponent would not block in certain situations while using the “After First Hit” block setting in Training Mode.
- Fixed an error which caused a visual glitch with Nagoriyuki mirror matches on certain stages in Arcade Mode.
- Fixed an error which caused the game to become unresponsive to scrolling after certain inputs were made while using the filter function of the member list.
- Fixed an error which caused the player name and avatar displayed on the Follow tab of the Lobby select screen to show incorrectly sometimes.
- Fixed a rare error which caused the player’s floor not to change even when their recommended floor was adjusted.
- Players can now queue up as spectators even when there are no players having a match at a Duel Station.
- Spectators will no longer be kicked from the room after a certain length of time without making any inputs.
- Fixed an error which caused the avatar of the player who lost a match to sometimes move in an unnatural way.
- Improved an issue which made it difficult for matches and spectating to connect successfully when the player’s connection was incompatible with the room owner.
- Fixed several other minor issues.
- Fixed an error which caused the possible activation time to decrease during certain animations after One Vision was activated.
- Fixed an error which made movement impossible after causing a Wall Break while certain attacks interacted with Gamma Blade.
- Fixed an error which caused the mini-Fausts not to appear after obtaining the Trumpet item during certain animations.
- Fixed an error which caused an invisible hitbox to remain unnaturally after activating the HS version of Tandem Top.
- Fixed an error which caused Eddie to become unresponsive to control after a certain input.
- Fixed an error which caused her Greatsword to attack in an unnatural direction under certain conditions.
- Fixed an error which caused her Greatsword to move in an unnatural direction under certain conditions.
- Fixed an error which caused the “Punish” system message not to be displayed when punishing certain attacks with throws, etc.
- Fixed an error which made it impossible to leave Faultless Defense state during certain animations.
- Fixed an error which caused the opponent to be considered in a grounded state when certain characters successfully landed an air throw at a high elevation.
- Fixed several other visual errors that did not impact the game balance.
- Fixed an error which caused certain avatar parts to be obtained as duplicates when fishing.
Major Confirmed Issue:
- Network features are completely inaccessible under certain play environments. We are continuing to look into and address this issue.
Guilty Gear Strive is now available on PS4, PS5, and PC.