GG Strive Update 1.13 Patch Notes for January 28
Baiken joins the roster.
GG Strive update 1.13 will soon go live, and as patch notes reveal, the update brings Baiken as a new character as well as some essential fixes to the previous fighters.
The Season Pass 1 puzzle of Guilty Gear Strive is almost finished now that it receives the fourth character. Baiken is the latest warrior that joins the roster of Guilty Gear Strive, and it means only one fighter is left until the completion of the first year’s Season Pass.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Horizon 2 Forbidden West Wraps Up Development Weeks Before Release
Aside from adding Baiken, the new update also delivers a new stage. Moreover, with the new bug fixes, you could have a much smoother experience when playing as Happy Chaos, the recent DLC character of the game.
GG Strive Update 1.13 Patch Notes
- Added Baiken as a playable character.
- Added additional stage “Lap of the Kami.”
- Added Baiken’s BGM, “Mirror of the World.”
- Added avatar items for Baiken.
- Added pre-release countdown illustrations to Gallery Mode.
- Fixed a bug where, during matchmaking in Training Mode with the training environment set to “Previous Match,” the player character will sometimes be changed to the opponent’s character.
- Fixed a bug where the level displayed above avatars would be displayed incorrectly.
- Added “Combo Maker,” a new mode where players can create original combos and setplay.
- This mode can be selected via “Offline”>”Combo” at the main menu.
- Psych Burst now refills to max when resetting positions with Psych Burst set to “Normal.”
- Changed command displays for the combo recipe display in Training Mode.
- No longer subject to combo blow-back scaling when the projectile part of Giganter Kai hits the opponent.
- Fixed a bug where the hitbox of the banana item generated via What Could This Be? and W-W-What Could This Be? would sometimes remain after the item disappeared.
- Happy Chaos
- Fixed a bug where when using At the Ready under certain circumstances, it was impossible to ready the gun or fire even after inputting HS.
- Fixed a bug where readying the gun with Steady Aim, the gun would remain readied even after Chaos took damage and the damage state ended.
- Fixed a bug where when using Steady Aim under certain circumstances, it was impossible to cancel into special moves or fire.
- Changed the visual effect for Happy Chaos’s gun attacks. No change has been made to their battle function.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Issue with Network Play
- We have confirmed several issues with network disconnections, connection errors, and difficulty matching in online lobbies and player matches.
- We are continuously looking into the cause and trying to find solutions for these issues.
Guilty Gear Strive is now available on PS4, PS5, and PC.