Ghost Blade HD Launching on PC March 8
Hucast Games and 2Dream announced today that Ghost Blade HD will be releasing on PC March 8.
Ghost Blade HD is an intense bullet-hell shoot ’em up game with addictive score-based gameplay that originally released on the Sega Dreamcast, and has been remastered for modern consoles and PC. Rafael Dyll will be composing the game’s soundtrack, blending typical 90s synths with J-Pop.
The developers released a list of some of the game’s features on PC, which you can read below:
- 1080p Full HD
- 5 Stages with HUGE Boss Enemies
- 3 Player battle ships with different gun types
- Instant Respawn – No cutscenes!
- Practice Mode
- Score Attack Mode
- Fine tuned gameplay and balanced difficulty
- 3 difficulty levels: Easy, Normal and Hard
- 60 FPS
- Arcade-style gameplay and addictive scoring system
- Auto-bomb enabled Easy mode for beginners
- TATE/portrait screen option available
- 2-player local co-op mode for addictive fun
- Incredible Soundtrack composed by Rafael Dyll
- Alternate Soundtrack by Ser Flash
- Tone down background brightness
- Online Leaderboards
- 37 Achievements
- Trading Cards
- Big picture Mode
- Full Controller support
- Steam cloud
You can watch the game’s launch trailer below. Ghost Blade HD is currently available on PS4, Xbox One, and Wii U.