Ghosts’N Goblins Mobile Released on iOS and Android
Capcom Mobile announced today that Ghosts’N Goblins Mobile has been released on iOS and Android.
Ghosts’N Goblins originally released in the arcades in 1985 before getting a popular NES port in 1986, and is well known for its extreme difficulty. This is the second of four Capcom classics that are getting Android and iOS ports. The previous one, 1942 Mobile, released last week.
The developers released a list of the mobile version’s features, which you can see below:
- Equip Sir Arthur with better weapons and armor by unlocking chests through the levels. Be careful! Armor disintegrates when hit.
- Make too many mistakes and you’ll be battling in your boxers.
- Pit sword against tooth and claw. Battle a dragon, Cyclops and devils.
- Master on of the most difficult platforms in gaming history and be one of the elite.
- “Casual mode” has been adjusted for ease of play and “classic mode” follows the original specifications.
- Leaderboards and Achievements
The game is currently available at a launch discounted price of $0.99, but will soon go up to $1.99 shortly after release.