Ghost Recon: Wildlands Title Update 5 Brings New Difficulty Option, Bug Fixes, and More
The latest update for Ghost Recon: Wildlands is now live on consoles and PC, and features a variety of bug fixes and new features implemented.
Released back in March, Ubisoft’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands quickly became one of the top-selling games of the year and has steadily expanded what players can do with new updates, including the most recent update that may be one of the game’s biggest yet.
Title Update 5 for Ghost Recon: Wildlands has been released across consoles and PC, with the new update introducing a variety of bug fixes and other updates, while also providing some new content and features for players to enjoy.
Specifically, some of the big changes with the title update include the introduction of Tier 1 Mode, which is a new difficulty option that alters the way that players level up and provides Tier Points that players can then use to level up.
Ghost Recon: Wildlands is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC – you can check out the full patch notes for Title Update 5 below:
- The reason for detection is now displayed above the mini-map.
- Fixed a bug where the player could not use the drone or the binoculars after using the medic drone to heal.
- Fixed a bug where vehicles would take low damage when shot from a long distance.
- Corrected a bug where the Stoner LMG folded buttstock would be described with an incorrect location in the loadout.
- Corrected a bug where Whisper pistol had no silencer and would alarm NPCs if players used it.
- An unusual noise was heard near a ruined hut…
- Fixed a bug where the M9 handgun would sound the same with or without a suppressor.
- Fixed a bug where the follower icon could be missing when in the tacmap.
- Fixed a bug where the player would be detected by NPCs when shooting at long distance with a crossbow.
- Fixed a bug where excessive lighting would occur in certain weather types in the Fallen Ghosts expansion when the Enhanced Godrays option was enabled.
- Fixed a bug where selecting the Left Handed Mouse option would display the right click for fast travel on the tacmap instead of the left click.
- Fixed a bug where an Xbox One controller would lose input if the controller was disconnected while the game was unfocused.,
- Fixed a bug where the mouse click was not displayed for the Skills shortcut in the Command Wheel.
- Fixed a bug where a pop-up related to Easy Anti Cheat would be displayed at every game start if the User Account Control feature was enabled in Windows.*
- Fixed a bug where rapidly closing NVIDIA Ansel after it was open caused the game to run at 1 frame per second.
*Please note that this pop-up will only be displayed the first time you start the game with the UAC feature enabled.