Ghouls’N Ghosts Mobile Finally Available on iOS and Android; Other Capcom Mobile Titles on Sale
Capcom Mobile announced today that they have finally released Ghouls’N Ghosts Mobile on iOS and Android today.
Ghouls’N Ghosts was revealed to be getting the mobile port treatment alongside 1942, Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando, and Ghost’N Goblins back in March. While the other three games all released that month, Ghouls’N Ghosts didn’t for unknown reasons.
To celebrate its release today, 1942 Mobile, Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando Mobile, and Ghosts’N Gobilns Mobile will all be discounted to $0.99 for a limited time on both the App Store and Google Play Store. You can check out a list of the game’s features below:
- Sir Arthur can now fire directly up or down when jumping.
- Equip the golden armor and charge up your weapons to release powerful magical attacks
- Battle against seven bosses including Cerberus, Beelzebub and Loki.
- Two modes of play “Casual mode” has been added for ease of play and “classic mode” follows the original specifications.
- New leaderboards and achievements