Goat Simulator: Waste of Space DLC Releases Tomorrow for PS4, Gets New Trailer
Coffee Stain Studios announced the PS4 release date for Waste of Space, the largest DLC update for Goat Simulator.
Coffee Stain Studios announced today that the Waste of Space DLC for Goat Simulator will be making its console debut tomorrow when it releases on PS4. Alongside the announcement, we also get a new announcement trailer for the DLC, which can be seen below.
Coffee Stain Studios has broken down the details for the Waste of Space DLC:
- Visit space today or get old waiting for that other space game that you already paid for
- Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
- Endless space full of planets to visit. but seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother
- There is one planet nearby though. Go to that one
- Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore
- Learn how to be a real bridge commander like that spock dude from mars or whatever
- The biggest map in goat simulator history, filled to the brim with exclusive content.
- No crew member will be left unromanced
In addition, if this is your first time hearing about Goat Simulator, here is a description of the game, courtesy of Coffee Stain Studios:
Goat Simulator is the latest in goat simulation technology, bringing next-gen goat simulation to YOU. You no longer have to fantasize about being a goat, your dreams have finally come true! WASD to write history.
Gameplay-wise, Goat Simulator is all about causing as much destruction as you possibly can as a goat. It has been compared to an old-school skating game, except instead of being a skater, you’re a goat, and instead of doing tricks, you wreck stuff. Destroy things with style, such as doing a backflip while headbutting a bucket through a window, and you’ll earn even more points! Or you could just give Steam Workshop a spin and create your own goats, levels, missions, and more! When it comes to goats, not even the sky is the limit, as you can probably just bug through it and crash the game.
Goat Simulator is currently available for PC, MAC, Linux, PS4, Android and iOS devices.