The Golf Club 2 Gets Release Date and New Trailer
HB Games have unveiled a new trailer for their new golf game.
HB Studios has announced the release date for The Golf Club 2. The sports title will be released on June 27th, 2017 on Xbox One, PS4, and Steam.
The developer confirmed that the title will priced at $39.99, and that, if you preorder, you will recieve the Day One edition of the title, which includes the following features:
- Moneybags – Save time and get rich quick with an instant payout that will boost your career and give you serious purchasing power
- Elite Club – Make your competitors jealous and stand out among the crowd with an exclusive 24K solid gold driver
- Premier Clubhouse – Gain access to an exclusive high society clubhouse for you and your friends
- Heirloom Apparel – Play in style with a throwback outfit from the golden age of golf
- Elite Emblem – Add class to your Society logo with a signature badge
HB Games also confirmed that an updated version of the creator tool will be returning in this entry, as well as the Course Editor, which allows you to create your own courses.
In addition to the day one content and release date, the developer also released some new screenshots, as well as a brand new trailer for the game, which you can find below.
The Golf Club was originally released on August 19th, 2014.