The Golf Club 2 Gets a First Look Trailer
HB Studios and Maximum Game released a first look trailer for The Golf Club 2 today.
The Golf Club 2 adds a progression-based Career Mode, Societies, and an improved Course Creator, along with a host of new environments, refined swing mechanics, tons of customization options, and dynamic online tournaments.
In Career mode, which was added due to fan request, players progress through a series of tournaments in order to advance and move up in status. Players can purchase clothing and accessories for their golfer and pay membership dues to Societies with their Career earnings.
Players now have the ability to create their own online Society or join a pre-existing one. While a player can be part of more than one Society, one will be designated as their Primary Membership.
The Course Creator has also seen improvements with this installment, such as tournament dressings with media stands, crowd placement, and multi-level water features. Players can bring up a previously designed course from The Golf Club or start anew.
The Golf Club 2 is now available for pre-order for $49.99. Those who pre-order the game will receive the “Day 1″ edition, which includes the following:
- Moneybags – Save time and get rich quick with an instant payout that will boost your career and give you serious purchasing power
- Elite Club – Make your competitors jealous and stand out among the crowd with an exclusive 24K solid gold driver
- Premier Clubhouse – Gain access to an exclusive high society clubhouse for you and your friends
- Heirloom Apparel – Play in style with a throwback outfit from the golden age of golf
- Elite Emblem – Add class to your Society logo with a signature badge
You can look some packshots of the game and watch the first look trailer below. The Golf Club 2 will release for PC, PS4, and Xbox One this Spring.