Gran Turismo 6 Gets 53 Spectacular Screenshots, Full Cars List, Feature List and Two New Trailers
Sony Computer Entertainment and Polyphony Digital just released a large batch of information and assets on the upcoming racing simulator Gran Turismo 6, that will hit the shelves for PS3 on December the 6th.
Below you can find the official features list released today, 53 beautiful screenshots showcasing several cars and the aforementioned features, and two spectacular trailers. You can also read the full list of the rides available in the game here.
- Cars: There are now a total of over 1200 cars in the game. The “Cars” page has been revamped, introducing now models in each of the 7 leading genres (including Historic cars, Supercars, Sports cars.)
- Tracks: New tracks, the “Ascari Full Track” in Spain and the all original “Gran Turismo Arena”, have been announced. Details regarding weather changes, time transitions and the night sky astronomical system are also introduced for the first time in the series.
- Game Modes: A variety of modes have been announced. Screenshots have been made available for the “My Home” screen user interface (the starting point of your journey), the Arcade Mode, the Career Mode, the Special events and more. Please also take a particular note of the new “Star System”.
- Purchasing and managing cars: More information has been announced regarding “Dealerships” and “Featured” cars (stocking cars recommended for specific Career Mode races and Seasonal Events) and your Garage where you can organise your purchased cars.
- Tuning and Service: New information related to Tuning Parts, Custom Parts, Pit Service, Racing Gear, Paint (to name a few) has been released.
- Online: In addition to popular features such as Open Lobbies and Seasonal Events from the previous edition, this instalment will now have a variety of new community features: organise your own clubs, communicate in forums and host race events for your members.
- Updates: Information regarding the B-Spec Mode and Course Maker, available through a future update after the release of the game.