Gran Turismo 7 (GT7) Update 1.18 Patch Notes Today, July 6
A fresh patch is set to release later today, following some server maintenance
Polyphony Digital has confirmed the official server maintenance schedule for the release of a brand new Gran Turismo 7 update, which will hit the track on Wednesday, July 6.
Unfortunately, as it was just a couple of weeks ago that a new content update for GT7 was released, today’s patch is expected to simply be for a few important bug fixes. Regardless, servers will be offline prior to the launch of the new patch, with fans unable to play certain modes during the downtime.
For further details, check out the official server maintenance schedule and patch notes for the July 6 Gran Turismo 7 update below.
Gran Turismo 7 Server Maintenance Schedule For July 6
In order to deploy today’s Gran Turismo 7 update, the game’s servers will need to be taken offline for a short period of time. As confirmed via the official Gran Turismo website, today’s maintenance schedule is as follows:
Day & Time
- 6 July 2022, 06:00 – 08:00 UTC
- 6 July 2022, 07:00 – 09:00 BST
Please note the above times are subject to change.
Please note that during this time only ‘Arcade Race’ within ‘World Circuits’, and Music Rally will be playable. other online services like ‘Sport’ mode will not be available and progress will not be saved.
Once today’s maintenance has been completed, players will have a fresh patch to download with some new bug fixes. Check out the official patch notes below to find out exactly what’s new in the July 6 Gran Turismo 7 update.
Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.18 Patch Notes
Below you will find the official patch notes for the July 6 Gran Turismo 7 update, which is now available to download.
Improvements and Adjustments
1. Car Settings
- Fixed an issue wherein after changing to a specific gear ratio, the adjustable range and set value of the gear ratio would change each time the settings were opened.
2. Music Replay
- Fixed an issue wherein the game would crash if the Honda Sports VGT was the camera target in Music Replay.
3. GT Auto
- Fixed an issue wherein the colour of the brake calipers could not be changed if body paint was applied to a car equipped with the following tuning parts in the [Livery Editor]:
・ Racing Brake Kit (Slotted Discs)
・ Racing Brake Kit (Drilled Discs)
・ Carbon Ceramic Brake Kit
- Fixed an issue wherein the colour of the brake calipers would change when body paint was applied to the following cars in the [Livery Editor]:
・ Alpine Vision Gran Turismo
・ Aston Martin DP-100 Vision Gran Turismo
・ Lambo V12 Vision Gran Turismo
・ Mini Clubman Vision Gran Turismo
・ Porsche 917 LIVING LEGEND
・ Dodge SRT Tomahawk S Vision Gran Turismo
4. Save Data
- Fixed an issue wherein the save data would not load correctly from the server if playing on a console with no ‘Gran Turismo 7’ save data stored on it, or if multiple consoles were used.
5. Steering Controllers
- Fixed an issue wherein the steering angle would not reflect the player’s inputs on some cars when using the Logitech G923.
- Fixed an issue wherein it was possible to receive multiple Tickets repeatedly from Extra Menus.
7. Circuit Experience
- Fixed an issue wherein the label above a car would not display correctly in a Circuit Experience replay.
- Fixed an issue wherein the race would start with the Replay Camera when starting an offline race after spectating in a Lobby.
- Various other issues have been addressed.