The Gran Turismo Sport September Update (patch 1.28) is now available to download and introduces a new course, nine new vehicles, and three league events.
Fuji Speedway, a high speed circuit at the foot of Mt. Fuji in Japan, will now be available to race on. Both the Fuji Speedway F layout and the GT Shortcut layout have been included, and both can also be played in reverse. Smaller features of the update include Fuji Speedway being added to Scapes, Plymouth and the Racing Kart 125 Shifter being added to Brand Central, compatibility with Fanatec® CSL Elite (for PS4) rev lights, and an adjustment to force feedback vibration when steering is turned too far.
Three new GT League events and nine new vehicles have been added in the Gran Turismo Sport September Update, the full list can be found below:
- The Passion of Dr. Wankel – Beginner League
- Real Circuit Tours – Amateur League
- Group 1 Cup – Professional League
- Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 ’65
- BMW M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) ’11
- Mazda RX500 ’70
- Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster ’60
- Honda NSX Type R ’92
- Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) ’89
- Porsche 911 GT3 (996) ’01
- Porsche 911 GT3 (997) ’08
- Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe ’06
Gran Turismo Sport has seen consistent monthly updates, with August introducing the Red Bull Ring in Styria, Austria, July came with the Saint-Croix Circuit as well as the ability to purchase cars directly from the PlayStation Store. You can read the patch notes in full from the Gran Turismo site, view some images from the update in the gallery and watch the trailer showing off the additions below.