Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.13 Released; New Cars and Layouts Revealed with Screenshots and Videos
Gran Turismo Sport just received a new updated titled 1.13, and it includes plenty of cars, events, and two new track layouts.
Today Polyphony Digital released update 1.13 of Gran Turismo Sport. It’s already available for download on the PSN, and it weighs 2.698 gigabytes.
The update includes three new events for the GT League feature. The Beginner League gets Stars & Stripes, the Amateur League gets the Vision Gran Turismo Trophy, and the Professional League receives the F1500 Championship.
In addition to that, new rounds will be added to the Sunday Cup (rounds 6 and 7), the Clubman Cup (round 6), the Premium Sports League (rounds 4 and 5), and the Porsche Cup (round 2).
As previously teased, we’re also getting twelve new cars:
- Alpine A110 1600 S ’72 (N 100)
- Alpine A110 Première Édition ’17 (N 300)
- Audi R 8 4.2 FSI R tronic ’07 (N 400)
- De Tomaso Pantera ’71 (N 300)
- Dodge Challenger R/T ’70 (N 400)
- Ford Mustang Mach 1 ’71 (N 300)
- Gran Turismo F1500T-A (Gr. X)
- Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 ’11 (N 700)
- Subaru WRX STI Isle of Man Time Attack Car ’16 (Gr. X)
- Subaru Falken Tire/Turn 14 Distribution BRZ ’17 (Gr.X)
- Toyota SUPRA 3.0 GT Turbo A ’88 (N 300)
- Toyota MR 2 GT-S ’97 (N 200)
That’s not all, as the update also includes two infield variations for the Blue Moon Bay Speedway track, and their reverse versions.
As usual, the patch notes on PS4 are very curt, but there is more than that. For instance, now it’s possible to select different times of day in the virtual reality feature.
More details were posted on the official site:
– “Snow” has been added to the special featured section.
– Additional Scapes spots have been added to Volkswagen.
– When editing a vehicle with an existing livery such as a race car, the existing livery will no longer be removed until you start editing the paint, decals, or racing items. (When only the design of the wheels is changed, the original decals will be maintained);
– Added “Exposure Adjustment” to the livery editor options;
– The lowest value limit for the brightness of Black paint has been lowered.
– Added a [Recommended] page;
– Notification of users who liked or reposted your content will be displayed;
– You can now preview the liveries of cars within the car livery.
– It is now possible to preview the liveries of cars in the car livery section.
– The target car name is now displayed in the panning shot settings.
– The Sportsmanship Rating (SR) and penalty judgement algorithms have been improved;
– In a collision between two cars, a penalty will now be added to the Driver Rating (DR) as well as incurring a Time Penalty depending on the situation;
– If a driver continues to drive without complying with a certain amount of Time Penalty, additional time penalties will be added. (The additional penalty depends on the DR);
– A driver may now be disqualified from a race if the number of collisions and shortcuts they accumulate becomes too great;
– Cars over a lap behind will now be ghosted and will not be subject to collisions. (Only enabled in Sport mode);
– It is now possible to submit grief reports for misconduct of other users.
Physics Simulation Model
– The active brake controls for the 4 wheel drive system (S-AWC) used in the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition ’15 has been adjusted.
– Followers’ notifications will now be displayed in the notifications list of [My Menu].
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– It is now possible to display/hide layers while editing decals with the Livery Editor;
– A gallery has been added to the detailed user information page in Discover;
– Some of the Sport mode penalties will also apply to Lobby races;
– Various other issues have been addressed.
You can check out the new screenshots below, alongside two videos of the new layouts of Blue Moon Bay, courtesy of YouTube user Redline Racer.
Recently, we also heard from Kazunori Yamauchi himself about the future of the game and of the franchise.
Gran Turismo Sport is currently available exclusively for PS4.