Grisaia: Phantom Trigger Gets Character Trailers Showing the Lovely and Unique Cast
Frontwing launched a new batch of character trailers for their upcoming visual novel Grisaia: Phantom Trigger.
Frontwing launched three new character trailers for their visual novel Grisaia: Phantom Trigger, coming to PC on April 2.
The trailers introduce main characters:
- Kujirase Sakurako Christina – An explosives and computer specialist who isn’t too fond of guns. Additionally, she is actively preparing meals and cleaning up for the other girls.
- Ikoma Murasaki – A ‘Russian ninja’, however her actual heritage is a mystery. She is a very strong fighter being ranked third in close-quarters combat.
- Arisaka Shiori – The new homeroom teachers tasked with accommodating the new cast of girls. Being unlucky all her life, she doesn’t have any idea what she got herself it by gaining this responsibility.
- Fukami Rena – Her strong sense of responsibility makes her act cautiously during activities. She also tends to get obsessed with things easily.
- Shishigaya Tohka – The sniper in the group learned her self-defense techniques from her father. She can be extremely violent, making her the tsundere type, this also makes her bad a getting friends.
You can watch the new character trailers below (use the CC function for subtitles):