With Black Friday 2017 in full swing, developer Rockstar Games has announced massive in-game discounts in Grand Theft Auto Online.
According to the press release, now until Monday, November 27, Grand Theft Auto Online players can save up to 75% off on numerous hangars, bunkers, biker businesses, excellent properties, and vehicles. Several highlights from this year’s sale include Aquarius Yacht (75% off), Biker Business Cocaine Lockups (60% off), Fort Zancudo Hangar A2 (60% off), Grand Senor Desert and Tomson Scrapyard Bunker (50% off for each), Rocket Voltic (50% off) and Luxor Deluxe (75% off).
Here’s a rundown of everything offered in the Grand Theft Auto Online Black Friday 2017 sale:
- Fort Zancudo Hangar A2 – 60% off
- Fort Zancudo Hangar 3499 – 55% off
- Hangar Workshop – 50% off
- Grand Senora Oilfields Bunker – 50% off
- Grand Senora Desert Bunker – 50% off
- Smoke Tree Road Bunker – 50% off
- Thomson Scrapyard Bunker – 50% off
- Farmhouse Bunker – 50% off
- Biker Business Meth Labs – 60% off
- Biker Business Cocaine Lockups – 60% off
- Maze Bank Tower Office – 50% off
- Darnel Bros Cargo Warehouse – 50% off
- Aquarius Yacht – 75% off
- Bombushka – 50% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Pyro – 50% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Ramp Buggy – 50% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Ruiner 2000 – 50% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Rocket Voltic – 50% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Luxor Deluxe – 75% off
- Mobile Operations Center Cabs – 50% off
In other Grand Theft Auto Online news, earlier this week Rockstar Games released a new update for the game, introduces a sweet new vehicle, various pre-Black Friday discounts, sixteen new Transform Races, and a new Premium and Time Trial race. Additionally now until Monday if you log into Grand Theft Auto Online you can obtain the Jock Cranley Jumpsuit, free of charge.
Grand Theft Auto Online is available now via Grand Theft Auto V on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.