GTA Online: The High Life Update is Available Now
Rockstar Games has announced the arrival of the new High Life Update which features tons of brand new content.
The High Life Update gives you the chance to splurge some hard-earned money on five new apartments. New real estate listings can be found at Eclipse Towers in Vinewood, Richards Majestic in Rockford Hills, Tinsel Towers in Little Seoul, 4 Integrity Way in Downtown, and Del Perro Heights by the beach. For those who already own a high-end apartment, the new update will allow you to own up to two properties at one time.
To find the locations of the new apartments, either drive up to the sale signs or visit Dynasty8realestate.com on your phone to pick a location.
With the ability to own two properties, you can also own two garages to store more vehicles. The High Life Update allows you the change to add on to your existing collection with the Enus Huntley S (SUV), Dewbauchee Massacro (Sports), Pegassi Zentorno (Super), and Dinka Thrust (Motorcycle). All of these can be purchased from Legendary Motorsport.
Along with the new properties and vehicles, the new Bullpup Rifle has been released and can be found in Ammu-Nation.
Also, brand new Rockstar-created Jobs are now available, including eight new Contact missions. Rockstar stated that these new jobs should be available to play “later today” with links to the Jobs at the Social Club site once they’re available.
Some smaller details have been added to the update as well:
- With the new Mental State stat, we are keeping track of your behavior. If you seem to enjoy attacking pedestrians and terrorizing other players, then your blip will start to turn red on other players’ maps. The redder the blip, the more psychotic the player; the whiter the blip, the friendlier they are.
The actions you take in-game will effect your Mental State in different ways. Killing another player has a more dramatic effect to your Mental State than taking out another pedestrian. What’s interesting about the new Mental State stat is the fact that it should automatically place you in sessions with people that are more compatible. If a red-blipped player enters your session, you’ll receive a warning.
- Non-Contact Races are available. Other racers appear as semi-transparent and collisions with them are disabled. However, you’ll still be able to collide with non-player traffic and other structures.
- Friend Spectate- If you and a friend are in separate GTA Online sessions, you can now choose to spectate that player through the Friends menu.
- New player toasts and celebrations – Jazz hands, face palm, a slow clap, and more are now available to choose from. Also, there are now paired toasts such as a backslap or handshake.
- New clothing – New suit sets are now available with a pret-a-porter jacket, trousers, suit vest, and shoes.
While five brand new vehicles are highlighted in this new update, 10 additional vehicles from Story Mode are now available for the first time in GTA Online. These will be marked on the car sales websites:
- Bravado Banshee Topless
- Inverto Coquette Topless
- Vapid Dominator Ocelot F620
- Schyster Fusilade
- Maibatsu Penumbra
- Ubermacht Sentinel XS
- Ubermacht Sentinel (Convertible)
- Grotti Stinger Topless
- Coil Voltic Topless