This week in Grand Theft Auto Online, developer Rockstar Games is hosting Business Week, which includes numerous promotions ranging from opportunities to snag some extra cash, partake in contact missions, and more.
According to the press release, Grand Theft Auto Online’s Business Week features up to 50% off on select in-game properties including but not limited to bunkers, facilities, and offices, with a full rundown of available discounts being provided below this article. Additionally, Business Week is offering a lovely package for dedicated Grand Theft Auto Online players, now until Monday, May 14, players who log into Grand Theft Auto Online will qualify for a state-sponsored gift of $250K in in-game cash.
Of course, if this is not enough cash to satisfy your bank account, there will also be an additional GTA$150K up for grabs for every subsequent day you log in to Grand Theft Auto Online this week, meaning you can earn over GTA$1,000,000 this week just for logging in. On top of that, those who log in this week will also receive a Vanilla Unicorn t-shirt and Black Ammu-Nation hat, free of charge. It is worth noting, however, that the cash will not be deposited into your Maze Bank account immediately. However, the money will be added to your account between May 15 and May 21.
While we are still talking on the topic of money, this week also includes double GTA$ (and RP) opportunities on any Contact Mission you perform by using the in-game menu, or if you want to flaunt your racing skills, you can earn double GTA$ and RP by competing Stunt Races and the Special Vehicle Circuit races.
Aside from some ways to snag some easy money, this week also introduces two new vehicles – the Overflod Tyrant and Vapid Dominator. The Overflod Tyrant is a two-door supercar, is based heavily on the Apollo Arrow, while also taking a few elements from the Apollo Intensa Emozione, while the front bumper’s design bears many similarities to the 2017 Ford GT. The Overflod Tyrant is available now, exclusively at Legendary Motorsport for $2,150,000
The Vapid Dominator is a two-door muscle car with the overall design heavily inspired by the fifth generation of Ford Mustang sports cars. Those looking to purchase the Vapid Dominator may purchase it now at Southern San Andreas Super Autos for $35,000.
Grand Theft Auto Online is available now via Grand Theft Auto Online for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One – if you enjoyed everything I talked about in this article and do not already own the game already, you can pick it up right now on Humble Bundle.
This Week’s Grand Theft Auto Online Discounts
- Executive Offices – 50% off
- Biker Clubhouses – 50% off
- All Yachts and Yacht Modifications – 50% off
- Bunkers – 40% off
- Hangars – 40% off
- Facilities – 30%
On the Ground
- Mobile Operations Center – 30% off
- Armored Kuruma – 30% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Nagasaki Shotaro – 30% off (Purchasable once you play a round of Deadline)
- HVY Barrage – 30% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Ocelot Ardent – 30% off
- BF Dune FAV – 30% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Bravado Half-Track – 30% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- BF Ramp Buggy – 30% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Cheval Taipan – 30% off
- Ocelot Pariah – 30% off
- Pegassi Tempesta – 30% off
- Grotti Cheetah – 30% o
- Grotti Stinger 30% off
- Truffade Z-Type – 30% off
In the Air
- Mammoth Avenger – 30% off
- FH-1 Hunter – 30% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Buckingham Akula – 30% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Western Company Seabreeze – 30% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
Vehicle Upgrades & Weapon Customization
- Mobile Operations Center Upgrades – 30% off
- Mammoth Avenger Renovations – 30% off
- Benny’s Upgrade – 30% off
- Engine Upgrades – 30% off
- Handling Upgrades – 30% off
- Brake Upgrades – 30% off
- Transmission Upgrades – 30% off
- Turbo – 30% off
- Suspension – 30% off
- Spoilers – 30% off
- Mk II Upgrades – 25% off (Cost to upgrade to Mk II weapon)
This post contains affiliate links where DualShockers gets a small commission on sales. Any and all support helps keep DualShockers as a standalone, independent platform for less-mainstream opinions and news coverage.