Guacamelee! 2's Trophies are Live and Don't Worry, There's a Platinum
Ahead of its release later this month, the trophies for Guacamelee! 2 have appeared online.
Guacamelee! 2 is out later this month and I cannot wait for it. While I may not get to experience the sequel on my beloved Vita like I did with the original game, I’m still excited to jump back in and once again try to earn all of the game’s trophies.
Recently, the trophy list for the PS4 version of Guacamelee! 2 has appeared online and it’s a pretty solid list if I do say so myself. In total, there are 37 trophies for the game comprised of 22 Bronze, 9 Silver, 5 Gold, and of course, 1 Platinum.
The trophies, as well as their descriptions, can be read as follows. If you want to avoid spoilers for the game, then you may want to avoid reading these.
- I Remember That Being Harder — Defeat Calaca
- Re-resurrección — Regain the mask
- Show’s Over, Go Home — Defeat El Muñeco
- Severed — Defeat Uay Pek
- Prickly Pair — Defeat Cactuardo and Zope
- Severed 2 — Defeat Uay Pek a second time
- Questionable Plumbing — Discover the Pollo Illuminati’s headquarters
- Santa Golpiza! — Reach 150 on your hit-meter
- Grapple Expert — Use all four of Coscorrona’s special throws
- Juan Punch Man — One-shot an enemy with a fully upgraded super move
- I Was Told There’d Be Candy — Defeat a Piñataface
- Cluckstorm — Kill 50 enemies as chicken
- The Floor Is… — Eagle Boost from 10 different hook points without touching the ground
- 6-Piece Combo — Juggle an enemy with 6 Chicken Shots or Slides before it touches the ground.
- He Looks Portable — Find Juan and Lupita in the Darkest Timeline
- PERFECT — Cleanse the Mexiverse of the vehicular menace
- Talented Player — Dodge 10 enemies’ attacks by rolling
- You Survived — Enter the Heart of Dankness… and return
- One Born Every Minute — Open a loot box
- King of the Hill — Defeat El Trio de la Montaña
- Special Delivery! — Feed the hungry guard
- Combo Machine — Complete all of Flame Face’s challenges
- These are not fertilized — Lay a dozen eggs
- Temple Raider — Find 100% of the hidden items in a temple
- y cant guacamelee crawl — Complete a Pollo challenge dungeon
- I have nothing left to teach you — Fully purchase one trainer’s skill tree
- One down… — Complete a secret Chicken Key Challenge
- Very Special — Open the Golden Door
- Talk to the Hend — Receive the Holy Hen’s message
- Moves Like Jaguar — Defeat Jaguar(s)
- Luchonarrative Resonance — Kill 1000 mean, nasty skeletons without families
- El Técnico Táctico — Purchase all of the upgrades
- Mr. Worldwide — Achieve 100% completion in all areas
- Even Darkest-er — Beat the game on Hard mode
- Nacho Libre — Defeat Salvador
- Legend of the Timelines — Reach the good ending (collect all keys)
- Guacamastery — Obtain every trophy in the game
As mentioned, Guacamelee! 2 will be available later this month on August 21. In addition to arriving on PS4, it will also be making its way to PC on the same day.