Guilty Gear Strive 1.05 Patch Notes - Korean Voice-Over, Network Fix
Guilty Gear Strive new update adds new movie content to the Gallery.
Guilty Gear Strive patch notes for the new update are now available, along with the update itself. As a new hotfix, the update eliminates some network issues, while adding new content.
Guilty Gear Strive is currently one of the most populated recently-launched fighting games in the market. The game delivers anime-style graphics with a gameplay core similar to that of Street Fighters, but with more unique features to make it distinct enough.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Top 5 Guilty Gear Strive Mods – From DMC 5 Lady Skin to Potato Mod
If you are playing the game on PC and you would like to add more fun to the game, you’d better check out our latest list for the best Guilty Gear Strive mods for June 2021.
Now, it’s time to take a deep dive into what the new update brings. The list below will give you a complete insight into the update.
Guilty Gear Strive Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- The opening movie will now play after remaining idle on the title screen for a set amount of time.
New Voice Language:
- Added Korean voice-over. The voices can be changed by selecting “Settings” from the main menu.
- Fixed several errors that occured during general online matches.
- Fixed an error in which the ? symbol would sometimes be included in the Search ID for Player Matches.
- Also fixed an error in which the player’s position at the Duel Station would be changed when matchmaking is canceled directly before matching.
- Fixed an error in which the Wanted Poster displayed would differ from the actual match occurring when a match is initiated simultaneously at the same seat in Player Match mode.
- Fixed a display error that would occur when a match is found while at the character select screen when the player is searching for a match while in Training Mode.
- Also fixed an error that made the game unresponsive for a prolonged time occasionally after switching the player’s status from waiting for a match to spectating right as the previous match ended.
- Fixed an error in which the game occasionally failed to enter Training Mode while searching for a match after the player cancels their status of waiting for a match after one ends in Player Match mode.
- Fixed an error in which the rotation rules would not be properly followed if there was a long difference in time between the players returning to the room after a match finished in Player Match mode.
- Also fixed an error in which it was impossible to follow your opponent from the result screen after a match.
- Fixed an error in which the icon for Best Bout would be displayed even when it should not function at the result screen after a match.
- Fixed other minor issues.
- Fixed various issues relating to keyboard bindings and 2P keyboard assignment.
- Fixed an error in which more device icons would be displayed than the actual number of devices connected at the character select screen only on the initial startup of the game.
- Also fixed an issue in which the game would crash after scrolling down the Replay Theater and Follow List for a long time.
- Added new movie contents to the Gallery Mode. These contents can be unlocked through Fishing.
- Fixed several graphical issues in the Story Mode.
- Please note that due to this fix, in-progress save data from before the update will no longer be able to be played back.
Guilty Gear Strive is now available on PS4, PS5, and PC. The new update is now available for download.