Coming hand in hand with the Warzone Firefight update is a Campaign Score Attack mode for Halo 5: Guardians. The mode is a passion project for 343 Industries, and thanks to the PvE focus of Warzone Firefight they were able to implement the Scoring system into the campaign.
There will be over 50 medals for players to earn in Score Attack mode, which will both support cooperative play and skulls for multipliers to your score. Due to the play testing with this mode the LASO (Legendary All Skulls On) option is a little easier thanks to the Iron skull allowing you to be revived if you go down.
Score Attack features on on-screen timer for speed runs, and also disables all cinematic to eliminate any distractions and a Restart Mission option in case you fail to hit the time goal. 343 also gave a tease by redacting something that was also added to Score Attack. You’ll most likely have to wait until its release to find out what they are talking about.
Some Achievements will be added with Score Attack, which you can find below, as well as a layout of the multipliers.
- Drop A Quarter (10): Complete a mission in Score Attack with at least 10,000 points.
- Up For A Challenge (20): Complete a mission in Score Attack with Skull multiplier of x2 or higher, and score at least 50,000 points.
- Party Heartly (25): Complete a mission in Score Attack co-op, with all participants scoring at least 200,000 points.
- The Hare (20): Beat the par time of a mission in Score Attack.
- The Tortoise (50): Complete a mission in Score Attack with at least 500,000 points.
Score Attack Multipliers
- Easy: 0.25x
- Normal: 1x
- Heroic: 2x
- Legendary: 4x
- Iron: 3x
- Black Eye: 1.5x
- Tough Luck: 1.5x
- Catch: 2x
- Fog: 1.5x
- Famine: 2x
- Thunderstorm: 1.5x
- Tilt: 2x
- Mythic: 2x
- Blind: 2.5x
- Cowbell: 1x
- Grunt Birthday Party: 1x
- IWHBYD: 1x