For those of you still preparing for May 3 by not sleeping for days on end so you can stay up and play the Halo: Reach Beta have some news to digest while they wait. Bungie has released the full details on the different versions of Halo: Reach that will be available. With the addition of the Limited and Legendary editions, Bungie has guaranteed that Halo: Reach will take the world by storm when the game releases in the Fall. Both the Limited and Legendary editions will be produced in limited quantities, so you better step on it. Check out a description below of each edition of the highly anticipated Halo: Reach.
Standard Edition: Meat and potatoes but still a great buy
- Game disc and that is about it. Hey, its Standard, what did you expect?
- $59.99 retail
Limited Edition: The definitive edition for any Halo fan
- Game disc housed in recovered ONI ”black box”
- An exclusive in-game Elite armor set for use in multi-player modes
- Artifact bag containing Dr. Halsey’s personal journal and other classified documents and effects that unravel long held secrets from the Halo Universe
- $79.99 retail
Legendary Edition: The must have for the Halo fan who loves it all. Includes everything that the Limited Edition has to offer plus
- Noble Team statue expertly crafted by the artisans at McFarlane Toys. Individually molded, hand-painted and individually numbered, this statuette is a must have for any serious Halo fan
- UNSC-themed custom packaging
- An exclusive multi-player Spartan armor effect
So there you have it Halo fans. Something else for us to sit and stare at for the next 4 months with envy. Be sure to pre-order your copy today, because they will be going fast. Happy gaming and stay tuned to DualShockers for all of the latest Bungie and Halo: Reach news!