Halo: Reach Signature Series Strategy Guide Details
Good news for Halo aficionados: BradyGames has announced that they will be creating the Halo: Reach Signature Series strategy guide. They have been working exclusively with Bungie to craft it and it will be available on the day and date that Halo: Reach hits store shelves.
The guide, like the game, will be released in multiple versions. The first is the 352-page Signature edition and the second is the 448-page Limited edition. They come with a host of goodies as well. The guides launch alongside Halo: Reach on September 14th. Hit the break for more details on the strategy guides.
- The Signature Series guide is printed on premium paper and features multiple finishes.
- The Limited Edition hardcover features an exclusive 96-page Developer’s Diary with concept art and personal commentary from the design team at Bungie, as well as a high quality dust jacket with an exclusive cover
- Exclusive maps found only in the official guide show locations of enemy engagements and weapon caches for the campaign.
- A complete campaign walkthrough that is carefully written to guide the user through all difficulty levels.
- The enemies and characters sections show official art, bios, and stat lists.
- Chapters cover the new Credit System and Armor Customisation features, providing information and tactics for obtaining all the available armor pieces for achieving character customisation in the fastest way possible.
- A complete guide on how to unlock all the Achievements to boost your Xbox 360 Gamerscore.