Fallout 4 Far Harbor released a few weeks ago, but unfortunately the PlayStation 4 suffered from poor performance issues.
Bethesda has released an updated version of Far Harbor that addresses performance issues. The new version is currently only available on the US PlayStation Store, but coming to the EU in the very near future.
To get the updated version of Far Harbor, follow the instructions down below.
- Confirm Fallout 4 is not running. Highlight Fallout 4 in your PS4 dashboard, press OPTIONS, and select CLOSE APPLICATION to ensure Fallout 4 is not running minimized.
- Select RELATED ITEMS. You’ll find this under the Fallout 4 icon in the PS4 dashboard.
- Select MY ADD-ONS.
- Navigate to the DOWNLOAD ARROW next to Far Harbor and select it.
- You should see a notice that Far Harbor has been Added to Downloads.
- Wait for the downloadable content to finish downloading and installing before starting Fallout 4.
If this doesn’t work, Bethesda suggests deleting Fallout 4 entirely and reinstalling from scratch. Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that.