Here’s How to Get a Refund for Call of Duty Vanguard
Call of Duty: Vanguard is finally out in the wild across all platforms but if you’re not happy with it, how do you get a refund?
Call of Duty fans are cracking their knuckles in anticipation of Sledgehammer Games’ latest instalment into the CoD franchise with Vanguard.
Although Call of Duty: WWII only launched a few years ago in 2017, the new Vanguard will take players back to the 1940s which should have something for everyone no matter if you’re into Multiplayer, Zombies, or Warzone.
Granted there’s no guarantee that all players will love it, especially if you haven’t experienced the beta beforehand so what can you do if you have changed your mind and want your money back?
Thankfully, there is a way to get your hard-earned cash returned. Check out some of the steps below if you want to get a refund on Call of Duty: Vanguard.
How to get your money refunded for Call of Duty: Vanguard on Battle.net
If you bought the game via Blizzard’s Battle.net platform, you should be able to get a refund as long as you have purchased it within 3 days of wanting a refund and you haven’t started the game.
- Log in to Blizzard’s website and into your own account
- Click on the Support area which is located at the top right of the screen
- Choose Call of Duty: Vanguard from your list of games
- Then choose Payments when you’re taken to the support page
- Click Request a Refund and then a reason for wanting the refund
Getting a refund on Steam
Make sure you haven’t played any more than two hours of Call of Duty: Vanguard and you’re asking for a refund no more than two weeks after purchase,
- Open the Steam Help page and log into your account
- Select A Purchase under What do you need help with, (your profile name),
- Find Call of Duty: Modern Warfare in the list and click on it
- Choose the reason for your refund request
- Select I’d like to request a refund
- Complete the request form and select your payment method for a refund
Like Steam, you will have a two-week window to ask for a refund. The bad news is if you actually download the game to your PlayStation after buying it, then unfortunately you won’t be able to get your money back.
- Head on over to the PlayStation support page and enter in your information
- Choose Request a refund and refund Chatbox
- A window will open and from there choose New refund request
- From there you will answer some questions and then put you through to a live agent who will talk you through the rest of your refund.