Here’s What You’ll Get with Far Cry 4’s Season Pass
Fans planning on purchasing all of the DLC for the upcoming FPS Far Cry 4 need only pick up the convenient Season Pass.
The $29.99/£23.99 Far Cry 4 Season Pass will launch beside the game in November and will be available for all versions of the game. It will entitle players to a variety of additional missions and modes:
• The Syringe – Available from launch exclusively for Season Pass holders, players must keep a rare and potent recipe from falling into the hands of Pagan Min’s forces. Playable in single-player and co-op, players will need to ensure that he does not use its devastating effects on the rebel forces.
• Escape from Durgesh Prison – Ajay and Hurk have been rounded up and tortured in Yuma’s prison. Team up with a friend to escape and survive the hostile lands of Pagan Min’s Kyrat.
• Hurk Deluxe Pack – Five missions, playable in single-player and co-op, including Yak Farm, Blood Ruby and Hurk’s Redemption are available. Access an arsenal of new weapons including a harpoon gun for Hurk.
• Overrun – Team up as Rakshasa or Golden Path in this PvP mode and control a series of neutral locations across Kyrat’s countryside to protect them from being overrun by your opponents.
• Valley of the Yetis – Ajay’s helicopter has crashed on an unforgiving Himalayan ridge. Explore the frozen landscape and find tools to upgrade your camp and protect it from a dangerous cult when night falls. With single-player and co-op options, players will not be alone, but in the darkest caves players will have more to fear than just the cult as the yetis await their prey…
A digital bundle including the game and pass, called the Far Cry 4 Gold Edition, will be available for $89.99.
Far Cry 4 launches on November 18th.