The latest patch for Heroes of the Storm brings loads of new features including the professional wrestling-inspired event, Nexomania.
Besides new skins, mounts, portraits, and sprays, two new quest chains pertaining to heroes La Parca Lunara and La Pantera Sonya will be available for players to choose. The rewards you’ll gain while completing the required challenges will depend on who you decide to choose but are similar to one another. Here are both quest chains, as well as its rewards:
La Parca Lunara Quest Chain and Rewards
- Train Up, La Parca Style: Play 3 Games.
- Reward: Máscara de la Parca Portrait.
- Show Match, La Parca Style: Achieve 70 Takedowns in winning games.
- Reward: The Underworld Grip Spray.
- Climb the Ladder, La Parca Style: Win 6 games.
- Reward: Ojos de la Parca Animated Spray.
- Cage Match, La Parca Style: Achieve 100 Takedowns in winning games.
- Rewards: El Guapo Announcer and La Parca Lunara Portrait.La Pantera Sonya Quest Chain and Rewards
- Train Up, La Pantera Style: Play 3 Games.
- Reward: Máscara de la Pantera Portrait.
- Show Match, La Pantera Style: Achieve 70 Takedowns in winning games.
- Reward: The Panther Forearm Spray.
- Climb the Ladder, La Pantera Style: Win 6 games.
- Reward: Furia de la Pantera Animated Spray.
- Cage Match, La Pantera Style: Achieve 100 Takedowns in winning games.
- Rewards: El Guapo Announcer and La Pantera Sonya Portrait.
Additionally, Nexomania loot chest will be attainable through progression, Heroes Brawl, or by using gems to purchase them. These chests guarantee you at least one item from the Nexomania or Sun’s Out, Guns Out events. All of this will end on June 11.
On a more important note, this patch will also introduce reworks for both Diablo and Lunara. This includes a vast amount of changes to each hero’s abilities and talents.
Lastly, a load of bug fixes has been implemented in order to improve the overall experience. You can check out the full patch notes on Blizzard’s website. The videos below will provide you with some insight on the Nexomania event, as well as the reworks for Diablo and Lunara.
In other Heroes of the Storm-related news, DualShockers interviewed one of this year’s Heroes of the Dorm casters Halorin about his experience being a caster and his journey of becoming one.