Hitman: The Complete First Season Coming to Retail January 31
Io Interactive and Square Enix confirmed today that Hitman: The Complete First Season, will be coming to retail on January 31, 2017 for $59.99.
They also detailed what will be included in the physical edition. In addition to the main series locations and a Steelbook cover, they will get the following:
- 3 Bonus Missions Pack which includes The Icon and A House Built on Sand missions, plus the brand new upcoming Landslide mission.
- Original Soundtrack featuring the original game score
- The ‘making of’ Hitman documentary charting the journey from showing the game to our fans for the first time before E3 2015, through to the digital launch in 2016
- Hitman Requiem Blood Money Pack which includes the signature Blood Money white suit, white rubber duck and chrome ICA pistol
- The PlayStation 4 version includes the 6 additional exclusive The Sarajevo Six missions
Hannes Seifert, Studio Head of Io Interactive, had the following to say about finally releasing the new Hitman game physically.
“The disc combines everything we have learned, refined and updated over the course of a 10 month live season. It’s the direct result of live input, development and feedback from our players. Especially for our fans who want to own the game in a box, we’ve made it a high quality SteelBook box. We also added loads of additional downloadable bonus content to release on the 31st of January for everyone getting this beautiful edition of the game on a disc and everybody owning the digital Full Experience or upgraded versions of the game.”
It was also announced that the Hitman Requiem Blood Money Pack, which was originally a digital pre-order bonus, will be available to purchase on January 31st.
The box art design was released, which you can see below. Hitman is currently available digitally on PC, PS4, and Xboz One.