Hive Jump Receives a Thrilling PC Launch Trailer
Graphite Lab released a PC launch trailer for their rougelike action-platformer Hive Jump.
The game has been in Early Access on Steam since last July. If you are curious about Hive Jump, here is a list of the game’s features on PC:
- Action Platforming: Engage swarms of aliens in frenetic combat. Avoid traps, withstand ambushes, discover treasures, rescue survivors, and more.
- Co-op Multiplayer: Play online with Steam friends or via matchmaking! Or play local “couch” co-op on one pc.
- Procedural Levels: Jump into procedurally generated alien hives. Level modifiers like dark levels keep you on your toes and offer new challenges to overcome.
- Unique Permadeath: Keep the transponder backpack in one piece! It is your mobile respawn point and if it is destroyed your team has no more lives.
- Challenging AI: Intelligent and fierce enemies will hunt you throughout the hive.
- Sci-Fi Arsenal: Pulverize aliens with pulse rifles, flamethrowers, and a variety of unlockable and upgradable weapons that persist between missions.
- Hand-Designed Challenges: Plunder challenge rooms and uncover lost relics to boost the power of your jumpers for that mission.
- Dynamic Lighting: Experience pixel-perfect dynamic lighting using Sprite Lamp.
- Daily/Weekly Challenges: Compete with friends and strangers to see who is the greatest jumper in the galaxy with Daily and Weekly Challenge missions with Leaderboards coming soon.
- Strategic Campaigns: The results of your jumps directly impact the ongoing galactic war against the aliens. Manage your planetary campaign between jumps in a turn-based strategy mode.
- Gamepad Support: Play Hive Jump using your favorite console controller.
You can watch the video below. The game will be releasing on PC, Mac, and Linux January 18. Hive Jump will also come to the Wii U sometime this year.