Homefront: The Revolution’s Trophy List Goes Live
The trophy list for Homefront: The Revolution has appeared two weeks ahead of its launch, on datamining trophy site Exophase. The game has fifty-one trophies total, split between a platinum, two gold, ten silver, and a whopping thirty-eight bronze.
Some of the trophies are your standard fare, broken up between completing missions, reaching certain story beats, capturing strongholds, and turning on some radios.
Homefront: The Revolution will release on May 17, 2016 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Check out the full trophy list below:
- Homefront: The Revolution — Complete all other trophies to unlock.
- Professor Mayhem — Purchase 4 different active skills across any number of Resistance characters.
- Home of the brave — Finish the single player campaign on Deathwish difficulty.
- Flash ah aaaahhh! — Successfully resolve 20 Flashpoints.
- Land of the free — Finish the single player campaign on any difficulty.
- Practical Mayhem — Deploy an active skill in a mission, and have at least one other player use the results.
- Guerrilla Master — Deploy every type of GTK item at least once.
- Oh a piece of candy! — Distract 20 KPA from their guard posts in yellow zone without being detected.
- Take me out — Perform 30 takedowns on KPA snipers.
- The bigger they are… — Kill 20 heavies.
- Adaptive warfare — Get a kill with every weapon and modification.
- It’s a trap! — Kill 10 KPA using Resistance traps.
- Star of the show — Remain in the searchlight of a KPA Airship for 2 minutes without dying.
- #Winning — Earn a team citation.
- Minuteman — Earn 10 mission citations.
- Son of Liberty — Earn 20 individual citations.
- Peace your pants — Successfully complete a Resistance Mode mission on hard difficulty.
- Everyone fights, no one quits — Revive 10 downed teammates over any number of Resistance Mode missions.
- Welcome to the Resistance — Join the Philadelphia resistance movement.
- Red Dawn — Enter Elmtree Red Zone
- Hit and run — Escape the ambush at Ned’s Armoury.
- Peace in our time — Successfully complete a Resistance Mode mission on normal difficulty.
- Heist of the century — Steal a Goliath from the Shipyard.
- Peace of cake — Successfully complete a Resistance Mode mission on easy difficulty.
- Declaration of Independence — Escape the trap at Independence Hall
- Phased plasma rifle in 40 watt range — Upgrade a weapon to its maximum level.
- We Can Be Heroes — Incite a revolution at City Hall.
- Mayhem 101 — Purchase a skill.
- First-Strike — Capture a Strike Point.
- Danger Zone! — Create a character for Resistance Mode.
- This is our town, Nork — Capture all Strike Points.
- Silent but Deadly — Perform 5 takedowns in a row without being spotted by the KPA.
- Dear diary… — Collect 10 journals.
- Fyre Starter — Set a KPA on fire by shooting a gas vent.
- Robin Hood — Kill a KPA soldier with a crossbow bolt from over 50 meters away.
- Surprise! — Kill 20 KPA using proximity based GTK items.
- Striking Back — Capture 30 Strike Points.
- Part-timer — Complete 5 jobs.
- There are many like it, but this one is mine — Convert a weapon.
- Jobsworth — Complete all jobs.
- Accessorize — Add an attachment to a weapon.
- Inside Job — Infiltrate a KPA Stronghold and deactivate the valve without being detected.
- Fighting fire with fire — Kill 100 KPA using hacked drones.
- Conqueror — Capture all KPA Strongholds.
- Gogigui — Kill 5 or more KPA with a single Molotov.
- Riding High — Drive the motorbike 60 meters above sea level.
- King David — Destroy a Goliath.
- Can’t stop the signal — Activate 20 HAM radios.
- Micro Machine — Destroy an armoured car with an RC car bomb.
- Cooking up a storm — Manufature a GTK item.
- E Pluribus Unum — Earn 20 team citations.