Today Sony Interactive Entertainment released a large batch of new gameplay and a few new screenshots of the upcoming RPG by Guerrilla Games Horizon: Zero Dawn.
The gameplay, presented by Lead Quest Designers David Ford and Quest Designer Dennis Zoetebier, giving an extensive look at one of the quests included in the game.
We also learn a few new details on the game:
- There is more diversity among the machines than what has been showcased so far.
- Campfires can be used as save points and quick travel.
- There are three skill trees, Prowler, Brave and Forager, emphasizing stealth, damage and healing/collecting respectively. Each skill three has three branches, with abilities unlocked via earned XP.
- Choosing different conversation options will shape up Aloy’s personality and her relationships.
- The pause menu includes a photo mode, letting you change camera angle, depth of field, time of day, colorize options and more. You can see two pictures taken with it at the end of the gallery at the bottom of the post.
Horizon: Zero Dawn will launch exclusively for PS4 on February 28th in North America, and on March 1st in Europe.