Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational Getting Patch and New Characters
Golfing gamers that picked up Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational for the PlayStation Vita have some new features and characters to look forward to.
Patch 1.05 will add new features that include:
- Turn Based Challenge mode that allows players to play together through asynchronous play that allows for games to be played at players’ convenience.
- Players will be able to set up twenty different parallel games at any time with ability to do re-dos removed and short messages are enabled.
- Four player stroke mode is enabled in multiplayer rooms.
- Slot mode added that is applied to each hole to prevent player skill imbalances.
- New visual lobby for online space with game balance tweaks made.
The game will also be receiving new DLC that includes Mt. Sakura from Hot Shots Golf Fore! and Northern Fox, which have gotten redesigns for this game. A new course named Mar Cielo is being added for intermediate to advanced players to provide a new challenge. Each course will retail for $2.99 on PSN.
Gamers will also have some new characters for download that includes Erika, Gloria, and Kat from Gravity Rush. Each of the characters will retail for $0.99 when they make their way to PSN.
Those interested in picking up all this DLC next week will be able to pick up all of these goodies for $11.99 or $8.99 for PlayStation Plus members. This is a great time to pick up this fun game for the Vita and get your golf on with all these fantastic additions.