Hover, a Futuristic Parkour Game, Is Sliding into Consoles on September 18
Midgar Studio and publisher Playdius announce today that parkour game Hover will make its debut on consoles starting September 18
Hover takes place in ECP17, a technological metropolis named, funnily enough, Hover. If you’re looking for a party weekend in this city, then you’ve come to the wrong place as having fun has become illegal and entertainment is banished, due to a party pooper at the Galactic Union.
Call in some young rebels who fight for anything oppressing their freedoms, especially having some fun. Supplied with high-tech gear, which allows the rebels to perform some amazing hurdles and zoom around at speed, they can now take on the city to disrupt the propaganda, help citizens, and find a way to reach the Orbital Station of the Great Admin in order to warn the Galactic Union and end the oppression.
- An amazing City: Hover City is a huge futuristic colorful city. Its buildings offer breathtaking vertical playgrounds.
- Astonishing moves: Slide, bounce, dash, and wall-jump through Hover City thanks to your high-tech suit.
- Online multiplayer: Join your friends online at any time and continue the adventure together, whether you are cooperating or working against them. Participate in races, events or score battles created in real time by the community.
- Level up mechanics: Gain experience and unlock chips that improve the aptitudes of your character. You can trade your spare chips in order to get better ones through the E-Swap trading system.
- A customizable experience: Instantly switch from single to multiplayer, whenever you want. Play first or third person or activate the auto camera that mixes both and offers you a dynamic experience.
- A dynamic J-Pop inspired soundtrack: composed by Cedric Menendez, with the participation of Hideki Naganuma (Jet Set Radio, Yakuza series…)
Hover will be released on PS4 September 18, Xbox One September 19, and Switch September 20 for $24.99.
Below, you can check out the Hover announcement trailer: