How Does Snow Affect Your Gaming?
I, for one, live in NYC, and I grow tired of this white precipitation falling from the sky known as snow. Yes it is all pretty when it first hits the ground, and you may even get to stay home from school or work, but someone has to shovel this crap! The snow has done nothing but hinder my gaming!
Here is what the snow did for me:
- I can not leave my house to pick up any new releases but get to look out my window at pretty snow.
- I have to spend a couple of hours shoveling snow, reducing my overall gaming time.
- Recovering from shoveling has left me in a state of exhaustion that leaves me with no desire to play anything except a rousing game of take a nap.
- Luckily my internet has held firm, but I have heard stories from friends that their internet has slowed or stopped working all together.
- The snow has increased my overall World of Warcraft time, leaving me with an alt character that has grown nicely, but other games neglected.
What has snow done to your gaming? If you live in California like my friend and call me to say that it is 70 degrees by you, I have but one thing to say to you – F U! LOL