How to Buy an Auto Shop in GTA Online - LS Car Meet Update
It's time to expand your opportunities and get your very own Auto Shop.
Los Santos Tuners update seems to be a pretty straightforward mission, but you won’t get the most out of it unless you know how to buy an Auto Shop in GTA Online.
The wait is over and the GTA Online Los Santos Tuners update is now available. It’s time to tune your cars and take head to Cypress Flats for the long-awaited Los Santos Car Meet, but if you want to open more opportunities, you will need to get involved in this business deeply.
- CHECK THIS OUT: Where Is Cypress Flats In GTA Online? – Location & How To Join Los Santos Car Meetup
Along with all the new missions and activities that it brings to GTA Online, the Los Santos Tuners map allows you to buy Auto Shop as well, which could benefit you in many ways.
How to Buy an Auto Shop in GTA Online
When you are at the Los Santos Car Meet, pay a visit to KDJ and Sessanta, you probably know them by now from The Music Locker. They will explain to you how to expand your tuning business, including purchasing an Auto Shop.
Now, you can pick up your phone and head to the Maze Bank Foreclosures site to buy an Auto Shop for yourself. Now, you can use your new property in different ways, of which some has been noted down below:
- Unlock new special missions for LS Car Meet event
- Use it as a garage with up to 10 empty lots
- Use it as your base of operations to run Contracts
- Use it as a modification bay for yourself and your friends
- Get access to the new Exotic Exports missions
GTA Online is now available for free on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The PS5 and Xbox Series X|S versions of the game will be available in November this year.