How to Complete Every Stage of Charlotte Questline in Fortnite
Here is how to finish Charlotte missions.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8 introduces a number of new questlines that finishing each one could reward thousands of XP points to level up. Here, we will guide you through Charlotte Questline in Fortnite.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8 introduces a new Punchcard system for quests that allows players to track each character’s quests individually and see how much is left until finishing off all objectives.
- CHECK THIS OUT: What Is The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8 Victory Umbrella?
One of the Punchcards belongs to Charlotte, whose skin is also available in the first level of Battle Pass. Her objectives mostly require players to infiltrate remaining IO outposts and killing the limited number of IO guards on the island.
Let’s see how you can complete all five stages of Charlotte’s questline. (Thanks, FortniteMadeSimple!)
What Are the Charlotte IO Heist Questline Stages in Fortnite?
Stage 1. Collect an Assault Rifle and a Grenade (12,000 XP)
- Search around for loot chests and try to find an Assault Rifle as well as a Grenade, nothing complicated.
Stage 2. Reach max shields (14,000 XP)
- Find shield potions and drink as much as you can to completely fill your shield bar.
Stage 3. Visit an IO Outpost or the IO Convoy (16,000 XP)
- Although Aliens are gone, but the IO Outposts or Convoy are still available on the map. For example, one is available at the southeast of the map’s center (South of Corny Complex).
Stage 4. Eliminate IO Guards (18,000 XP)
- Finding IO Guards could be frustrating a little bit as they are now very limited in number. But you can find them in an IO Convoy southeast of Pleasant Park.
Stage 5. Open a Chest at an Io Outpost or IO Convoy (20,000 XP)
- The final stage is an easy one. Just search the IO bases and look for a chest to open and you are done with Charlotte.
Fortnite is now available for free on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch, Android, and PC.