How to download and use the Curseforge Better Minecraft Modpack
The better version of Minecraft!
Minecraft players are always wondering how they can improve their experience in the game with the help of mods, and the Better Minecraft Modpack is something that should fulfill a lot of their wishes.
With one of the largest communities in the gaming industry, Minecraft players have access to a plethora of mods that can change their gameplay experience to quite an extent. Some of these mods are focused on adding stuff to the game which can be pretty useful, while others are just fun in nature and add a nice little twist to the game.
- MORE: How To Increase FPS In Minecraft 1.19
The Better Minecraft mod pack does exactly what you’d expect, it makes the game much better by adding a plethora of new features, quests, dimensions, and a lot more. If you are wondering how you can download the Better Minecraft mod pack, here is all you need to know about it.
- Firstly, you need to download Minecraft Forge. You can do so by going to the link given here.
- After you have downloaded it, install Minecraft Forge by opening the installer and following the instructions on the screen.
- Start Minecraft Launcher
- Head on to the Installations section and select Forge.
- Edit Forge and then click on More Options.
- You will see “-Xmx2G -XX…” under JVM arguments, and you need to change 2G to a different value. This should be half your PC’s memory. So if you have 8 GB memory change it 4 and so on.
- Save the settings.
- Go to Forge Launcher and click on Play
- You will need to start a game then quit, and then close Minecraft to get everything set. Once that’s done, you will see a new mods section available in the game.
- Go to CurseForge and download the Better Minecraft mod pack.
- Open Run and type %appdata%.minecraft\mods\mods and click on run
- Paste the mod in the folder above.
- Open the game and run with Forge to access the mod.