How to Fix the Warm Up PSO Cache Error in Far Cry 6
Strugging to fix the error that comes up on Far Cry 6 regarding the Warm Up PSO Cache? Here's how you can stop it.
Far Cry 6 is finally here but, unfortunately, there seems to be an annoying error popping up for players. Here’s a workaround that could help solve the problem.
Eagar Far Cry fans are once again stepping into the open-world franchise and this time, players get to explore a beautiful island called Yara ruled as a dictatorship by “El Presidente” Antón Castillo his son Diego.
Although, before many can even get a taste of the action that’s laid out in front of them waiting to be explored, a bothersome error message hits their screens preventing them from starting the game. Thankfully, we have some tips that can help you out so you can jump into the game.
What does the Far Cry 6 Warm up PSO Cache error mean?
This annoying message simply means that everything from the game is trying to load up. This can include all of the maps, textures and all that’s needed to allow the game to function properly. Due to Far Cry‘s huge size, this can take some time to process and unfortunately for the player, it can take some time to load.
But who has the time to wait around when there’s a game to play?
Some possible tips to help eliminate the Warm up PSO Cashe message
- If you have some extra time on your hands and just a little patience, try waiting for around 10-15 minutes to see if that irons everything out.
- When that doesn’t work, try installing Far Cry 6 onto your SSD as this could allow the game to load a bit faster
- There’s also the good old method of turning your console or PC off, waiting for a few minutes and switching it back on again
- Although most certainly the least favourite thing to do but you may have to uninstall and then reinstall the game again. This process could eradicate previous issues and the error message itself.
- If all else fails, waiting on a fix from the Ubisoft team may be your best answer. Since this is a fairly common problem, the team should be addressing the issue as soon as possible with a patch so keep an eye on their official Twitter page or Ubisoft’s website.
Far Cry 6 is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Google Stadia, and Amazon Luna.