How to get Flour and Sugar in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Here’s how you can get your hands on some flour and sugar in Animal Crossing’s new 2.0 update.
With the brand new Animal Crossing: New Horizons 2.0 update that cheekily came early today, players can finally get their cook on and make some tasty recipes.
Featuring a host of new mechanics and features, the update will also allow players to make dishes like carrot cake, tomato curry and lots more in the kitchen.
Before you can do all of that, ingredients play an obviously big part so here is how you can get your hands on some flour and sugar in Animal Crossing: New Horizons right now.
How to get Flour and Sugar
Before you get started making the flour or sugar, do the below steps first
- Pay a visit to the Nook Stop and purchase the new DIY Recipes+ item for 2,000 Nook Miles
- Head on over to Nook’s Cranny
- Purchase the new Basic Cooking Recipes from Timmy and Tommy for 4,980 Bells
Recipe to make Flour and Sugar
Now you are ready to get started on making your flour or sugar by following these steps
- To make flour you will need five things of wheat and for sugar, you will need to combine five ingredients of sugarcane
- Purchase wheat starts or sugarcane seeds from Nook’s Cranny
- Take them back to your island, dig a hole, water them and they will grow
- If you haven’t got a kitchen yet, purchase one and once the plants are ready to harvest, take them to the kitchen to cook.