How to get Nidus Prime Relics in Warframe and start Plague Star 2021
Here is how to get Nidus Prime Relics in Warframe.
An all-new update has dropped for Warframe today, and there are some interesting new changes to the game.
- MORE: Warframe Update 30.7 Nidus Prime Plague Star 2021 Patch Notes Today
With the arrival of Nidus Prime in Warframe, many players are wondering how to get it in the game. Here is all you need to know about it.
How to get Nidus Prime Relics in Warframe
The easiest way to get Nidus Prime is by buying the Nidus Prime Access Pack. There are two bundles available, one offering Nidus Prime, and the other offering Nidus Prime Accessories. Here is what you get in each of them.
Nidus Prime Access Pack
- 2625 Platinum
- Nidus Prime
- Nidus Prime Glyphs
- Strun Prime
- Magnus Prime
Nidus Prime Access Accessories Pack
- 1365 Platinum
- Crinoid Prime Syandana
- Karnolyth Necramech Skin
- Infested Landing Craft Decorations
- 90 Day Resource and Affinity Boosters
If you don’t want to pay for the pack, then you can get Nidus Prime for free as well. You will need to farm the Nidus Prime relics and then crack them open by taking them to Void Fissures. Here are the relics you need for Nidus Prime.
- Chassis Blueprint – Lith N7 Rare
- Systems Blueprint – Meso B5 Common
- Blueprint– Axi A14 Uncommon
- Neuroptics Blueprint – Neo N16 Rare
Firstly, you can get these relics by taking part in Plague Star. By completing the Konzu’s Bounty in Plague Star, you can earn these relics for a limited time. Apart from that, you can get those relics from the following places.
- Lith– For Lith, most players prefer the Hepit, Capture on Void mission as it barely takes a few minutes to complete and it pretty much guarantees a Lith relic drop.
- Meso -For Meso, IO, Jupiter is the preferred place for squads. If you are doing it solo, you can opt for the Void, Ukko Capture Mission instead.
- Neo– Oestrus, Eris is the best place to farm Neo relics. For solo players, Void, Ukko Capture Mission is once again a good alternative since it has equal chance of dropping Meso and Neo relics.
- Axi– For Axi, there are multiple options. Xini, Eris, Infested Interception mission or Lua-Disruption Node are very good ways to farm this relic. For solo players, the Sabotage mission in Void, Marduk is a good alternative.
How to start Plague Star 2021
To start the Plague Star Bounty, players need to talk to Konzu in Cetus. After completing the Bounty missions players will get an Operational Supply Standing which can be used to buy Event rewards.