How To Get The New Chrysalax Wonder Weapon In Foresaken Cold War Zombies
Here's how to get the brand new Chrysalax Wonder Weapon on Cold War's new Foresaken Map!
With Season 6 now officially live in both Warzone and Cold War, fans are getting stuck into the concluding season before Vanguard arrives this November. One thing Season 6 has to offer Zombie fans is the brand new Chrysalax Wonder Weapon on Cold War’s new Foresaken map.
Of course, obtaining the new Wonder Weapon is no easy feat, as there are a couple of steps that must be completed if you want to obtain the Chrysalax in Cold War Zombies.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Chrysalax Wonder Weapon, including what steps you need to take to get your hands on it.
- READ MORE: All New WWII Bunker Locations For Warzone Season 6
What Is The New Wonder Weapon In Cold War Zombies?
The Chrysalax is the first multi-function Wonder Weapon to arrive in Cold War’s Zombies mode. More specifically, the weapon is available via the new Foresaken map, which debuted in Season 6 and is the final chapter in the Dark Aether story.
According to Treyarch, this ancient weapon can take two different forms. The first being the Chrysalax Savager, which is an Aetherial axe that can kill multiple zombies with a single swipe and also launch a spinning energy blade into the air.
The weapon’s second form is the Chrysalax Storm, which acts as a rapid-fire Dark Aether energy weapon. Whilst in this form, the shots from this wonder weapon have a chance to mutate normal zombies into exploding crystal bomb zombies for crowd control.
- READ MORE: Apex Legends Devs Address Octane Bundle Backlash and Shop Changes
How To Get The Chrysalax Wonder Weapon In Foresaken
The Wonder Weapon in Forsaken can only be acquired through its own in-game quest, as a potential reward in Trials, or as a lucky roll at the Mystery Box.
One of the quickest ways to get the new Chrysalax Wonder Weapon is via the Trials system in Cold War’s Foresaken map. Follow the steps below to get your hands on the new weapon:
- Use the teleporter to get to the main section of Foresaken, then use the second teleporter to get to the Burger Town section of the map, from here there will be a third teleporter that is broken.
- To repair the teleporter, find the repair parts scattered around the area. These can be found via the exclemation mark indicators on your mini map.
- Once you’ve located all four parts, head to the broken portal and hold the repair button.
- Use the telporter and then make your way through the building, an ‘Abomination’ Zombie will appear through another portal, you must defeat him before progressing.
- After you’ve killed the Abomination, head through the final portal into the Observation Tower and activate the Trials Machine.
- Complete the Legendary challenges given to you by the Trials Machine and eventually you’ll be given the new Chrysalax as a reward.