Pokemon TCG: How to Get the Special Delivery Bidoof Card
Perhaps one of the cutest cards in Pokemon TCG history.
Pokemon hosted a wholesome celebration of Bidoof yesterday, and a special promo card was announced to honor the ball of fluff.
Bidoof Day is a by-product of the beaver-like Pokemon’s growing popularity, after its cheerful face began to appear across various memes.
During yesterday’s Bidoof festivities, a number of announcements were made in celebration including the reveal of a Bidoof promo card.
- More Bidoof: Which Pokemon Go Research Path to Choose?
How to Get the Special Delivery Bidoof Card
Follow the steps below to secure your Special Delivery Bidoof Card:
- Sign in on The Pokemon Center website.
- Visit the ‘Thank you for your interest page’.
- Wait for an email from The Pokemon Center.
- Follow the instructions in the email and spend at least $20 at The Pokemon Center store to receive a code for the Special Delivery Bidoof card.
Trainers have been slightly bewildered by the convoluted steps involved to receive the card, but hopefully we’ve made the process easier.
In order to be in with the chance of receiving the card code, registered interest and purchases on The Pokemon Center store must be done before July 10, 2021 at 11:59PM PDT.
Will the Special Delivery Bidoof Card Be a Physical Card?
- Yes, The Official Pokemon YouTube channel confirmed in its ‘Battle of the Bidoof’ video that the Special Delivery Bidoof card will get a physical release.
Some dubiety still surrounds how trainers will receive the physical card after getting the card code from The Pokemon Center. You can check back here for an update on this process.
Bidoof Day Announcements
Other announcements that took place on Bidoof Day saw a deceiving video titled “Bidoof Day announcement!”, which ended up being a one-and-a-half-minute montage set to Rick Astley’s ‘Never Gonna Give You Up’.
On a more serious note, a collaboration with Mondo was revealed to market a new Bidoof poster.
The Pokemon Center also unveiled its new Bidoof merchandise line, including t-shirts, accessories and a Bidoof hat.