How to make Roblox GFX
Roblox is all about being creative and if you wish to showcase your designing skills and ideas, let us guide you on how to make Roblox GFXs. With the help of specific software, you can design new characters, avatars, skins and lots more.
When designing a GFX, your ultimate aim must be to create catchy designs and should be rendered in a high-quality format. That’s all possible with the help of Blender, a 3D graphics tool.
What is Blender?
Well, Blender is a free animation software that is used to create graphical content including, 3D animations and movies. With its user-friendly interface and controls, it is way too easy to design and export Roblox characters and all content related to it.
What is the minimum system requirements to make a Roblox GFX?
As we discussed above, in order to make a Roblox GFX, you will need Blender. To run it on your computer, below are the basic requirements it must meet.
- A 64-bit dual-core 2Ghz CPU that has SSE2 support.
- Minimum 4 GB RAM.
- 1280×768 display.
- A compatible Mouse, trackpad or pen+tablet.
- Dedicated Graphics card with 1 GB RAM supporting OpenGL 3.3.
Note that, these are the basic requirements that can run Blender on your computer. If you are looking for a better and smoother experience, we advise you to have well built and upgraded hardware as image rendering and exporting requires more resources.
How to make Roblox GFX in Blender?
To create new models in Blender, you’ll have to first import the Roblox designs. Below are the simple steps on how you can add one.
- Head to Roblox Studio. It is the official website where you can create new models and designs
- Sign in with your existing account. Tap on the Baseplate template and now locate the Properties and Explorer option
- Click on the Toolbox to trawl through a wide range of templates
- Press the Play button to load the model and hit on Export from the Workspace menu to obtain the necessary files
That’s the entire process on how to make Roblox GFX, the rest of the customization depends on your creativity and skills. We advise you to check out popular YouTube videos to get your hands on them quickly as they have a detailed explanation from the start to the end.