How To Unlock The TEC-9 & EM2 In Warzone & Cold War Season 5 - All New Guns & Weapons
Season 5 includes two new guns at launch, with another two arriving mid-season!
A new Warzone weapon meta could be inbound with the arrival of Season 5 as it includes two new weapons, the TEC-9 and EM2.
With a total of four new weapons included in Season 5, here’s everything you need to know about the guns coming this season. Plus, how you can unlock the EM2 and TEC-9 in both Cold War and Warzone.
- MORE: Cold War Double Agent – New Game Mode Explained
All New Weapons In Warzone & Cold War Season 5
Season 5 is finally here and it includes two brand new weapons at launch, the TEC-9 Submachine Gun and the EM2 Assault Rifle.
Activision has also announced that two more weapons will be included in Season 5, but are being saved for a later date. The guns arriving mid-season 5 are the Cane Melee weapon and the Marshal Handgun.
Check out the stats for all four weapons below. These were taken from the official Warzone Season 5 Patch Notes.
- EM2: Assault Rifle (Launch)
- Full-auto assault rifle. Heavy British rifle with considerable kick and a built in low-zoom optic. Slow rate of fire and high damage makes the EM2 a solid choice for skilled marksmen.
- TEC-9: Submachine Gun (Launch)
- Semi-auto submachine gun. Improved accuracy from longer ranges with low recoil and a slower fire rate. Good damage output with moderate range.
- Cane: Melee (In-Season)
- Lethal walking cane. Where fashion meets function. Adorned with a sterling silver lion’s head, this cane is easy to grip and deadly when swung.
- Marshal: Handgun (In-Season)
- Break action pistol. Hand loaded double barrel pistol fires 12 gauge shells. Excellent damage at close range.
How To Unlock The TEC-9 In Warzone and Cold War
Unlocking the TEC-9 in Warzone and Cold War is simple. The new weapon is included as part of the Season 5 Battle Pass and is completely free.
The TEC-9 can be unlocked at Tier 31 of the Season 5 Battle Pass in either Warzone or Cold War.
Purchasable blueprints are also available for the TEC-9 in the Call of Duty Store. This doesn’t unlock the base gun but will allow you to use it via the blueprint.
How To Unlock The EM2 In Warzone and Cold War
Much like the TEC-9, the EM2 is available as a free tier in the Season 5 Battle Pass. The easiest and quickest way to unlock the new Warzone and Cold War guns is by purchasing the upgraded version of the Battle Pass which grants 25 Tier skips.
This will shoot your Season 5 Battle Pass right up to Tier 25, instantly unlocking the EM2 and putting you a few levels away from the TEC-9.
However, if you’re not looking to pump money right into Activision’s pocket, simply play either Cold War and Warzone to level up the Battle Pass and unlock both weapons for free.